Tag Manager Validator
Validator for tag managers like: DTM, GTM or Tealium, which can give you a validation of the datalayer.
Tag Manager Validator is available for download. It had 3,000 weekly active users before it was removed from Chrome Web Store on 2022-05-27, and it has been downloaded from ChromeStats 1 times. The latest version is 0.0.3.6, and it was published a year ago. Be careful when installing it.
Total download count: 1
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Tag Manager Validator here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|0.0.3.6||Sign in to download||1.56M||1||2022-02-09|
How to install Tag Manager Validator from a CRX file
- Download the Tag Manager Validator CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Tag Manager Validator CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Tag Manager Validator.
How to install Tag Manager Validator from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Tag Manager Validator ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Tag Manager Validator ZIP file from step 1. Tag Manager Validator is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Tag Manager Validator:
Tag Manager Assistant
Publisher: Damien Vingrief
User count: 50,000
Tag Manager Assistant allows to control custom data from a Web page.
Google Analytics Debugger
User count: 20,000
A browser extension for debugging Google Analytics tracking code
Tag Assistant for Conversions Beta
User count: 30,000
Tag Assistant for Conversions helps validate your website implementation used to measure conversions for Google Ads.