Find marketing tags and beacons running on a webpage!
What is Tag Explorer?
"Tag Explorer" is a versatile Chrome extension designed to recognize and display marketing tags and beacons active on any webpage. It is an ideal tool for auditing websites and maintaining privacy by monitoring whether the analytic tags are functioning properly, checking for piggy-backing tags or third-party trackers, and scrutinizing the loading hierarchy of each tag. It is an essential aid if you desire to improve your site performance, validate your tag management system, or discover any unapproved tags that might be loading.
Tag Explorer is a tool that shows which marketing tags are running on the page you are currently viewing and what beacons are firing. Whether you want to make sure your analytics tags are firing, check for piggy-backing tags and third party trackers, or to see the hierarchy of how each tag is being loaded, Tag Explorer is the perfect extension for all of your site auditing and privacy needs.
- Ensure every tag is firing correctly on your webpage.
- Validate your tag management system is loading your tags properly.
- Learn what other "not approved" tags may be loading off other tags.
- Pinpoint where tags are firing from and how that may affect your site performance.
Want to see all tags on your site quickly, and on more than just 1 page? Check out TagInspector.com, the parent product that powers Tag Explorer.
- Have Questions or Feedback? Contact us at https://taginspector.com/contact-us/
- Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/taginspector
- Check out our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAEbKYQUc44Ysvk0eRdThpQ
- Visit the Tag Inspector Blog for the latest news at https://taginspector.com/blog/
© 2020 InfoTrust, LLC All rights reserved.
User reviews summary
- Preferred over similar tools like Ghostery
- Useful for understanding tags on site
- Helpful and effective
- Crashes Chrome on every site
- Seznam and Smartlook features are swapped
- Crashes Chrome
- Useful for tag exploring
- Compared to Ghostery
Tag Explorer is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Tag Explorer if you trust the publisher.
Tag Explorer has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Tag Explorer: