Your Single Source of Truth (SSOT) for debugging analytics implementations
What is Analytics Debugger?
Analytics Debugger is a Chrome extension designed to support diverse analytics implementations. This tool combines wide compatibility, privacy enhancements, and rich toolkit features to ease and optimize the debugging process. Compatibility elements include Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Tealium, Piwik Pro / Matomo, and Adobe tools, to name just a few. Alongside privacy features, the toolkit offers GTM Preview Enhancer, Google Analytics Debug Libraries Loader, GA3/GA4 Hits Blocker, and more, ensuring a thorough, streamlined process.
Formerly known as "GTM/GA Debugger," our tool is your ultimate Single Source of Truth (SSOT) for debugging analytics implementations!
Are you a developer, analyst, or marketer committed to achieving top-tier web analytics and tracking results? Look no further! Our powerful debug tool is meticulously crafted to simplify your life.
Analytics Debugger streamlines your daily debugging tasks, boasting user-friendliness for all while delivering in-depth insights to advanced users.
- Adds support for Chartbeat
- Fixed Amplitude Regional Collection Endpoints
🛠️ Wide Compatibility: Our tool seamlessly supports a variety of analytics and tracking tools, including:
- Google Tag Manager
User reviews summary
- User friendly visualization of events
- Very helpful for GTM events and migration to GA4
- Saves a lot of development work
- Tracking and debugging functionalities are reliable
- Easy and nice user interface
- Problems with the UI after latest updates
- Dark theme cannot be turned off
- Injected random gtag into html, which tracks all events, seen as suspicious
- Issues with responsiveness when using the tools panel to the right
- Helpful for tracking and debugging
- Has problems with the latest update
- Efficient for testing and tracking GA and GTM events
Analytics Debugger is not very risky to use and it requires a lot of sensitive permissions. Avoid installing this extension unless you absolutely trust this publisher.
Analytics Debugger has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Analytics Debugger: