Da Vinci Tools
The Supermetrics Google Marketing Platform power tools for smart digital marketers and analysts.
What is Da Vinci Tools?
Da Vinci Tools is a comprehensive Chrome extension equipped with numerous advantages and enhancements for Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Data Studio. Designed with superb features such as table heat maps, tracking controls, report memory, and API requests, it significantly simplifies data management and analysis for digital marketers and analysts. Created by Stéphane Hamel, the original author of the Web Analytics Solution Profiler (WASP), Da Vinci Tools does not collect or store any user data.
- https://stats.g.doubleclick.net/r/collect* See more
Da Vinci Tools brings handy enhancements to Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads and Data Studio.
Google Ads (aka AdWords): ▻ Table Heat Maps
Google Analytics: ▻ Go directly to UA Config Variable from a GA Tag ▻ Revert/Refund transactions or individual items  ▻ Remember the last report you were on ▻ Easily turn off tracking for the specified properties (for you only) ▻ Keep the report and table header at the top when scrolling ▻ Show view name in tab title ▻ Highlight high/low points in overview graphs ▻ Table heat map ▻ Simplified table comparison when using multiple data ranges
User reviews summary
- Enhances usability and features of Google Analytics, GTM, and Data Studio
- Constantly updated and improved
- Great support from developer
- Features like GTM injector and heatmap are praised
- Makes tracking and analytics easier and more efficient
- Issues with oauth sign in with Google
- Notifications of updates can be too frequent for users with multiple Chrome logins
- Discontinued and no longer functioning for some users
- Ease and improvement of Google Analytics usability
- GTM injector feature
- Developer's responsive support and update
Da Vinci Tools is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Da Vinci Tools if you trust the publisher.
Da Vinci Tools has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Da Vinci Tools: