AdGuard Browser Assistant
Extension for the AdGuard desktop app. Manages filtering right from the browser, hides annoying elements in two clicks.
AdGuard Browser Assistant is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 461,395 active users The latest version is 1.3.40, and it was published a month ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of AdGuard Browser Assistant here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version.
|Sign in to download
How to install AdGuard Browser Assistant from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run chrome-stats.exe file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from chrome-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the AdGuard Browser Assistant CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download AdGuard Browser Assistant CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded AdGuard Browser Assistant CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install AdGuard Browser Assistant.
How to install AdGuard Browser Assistant from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the AdGuard Browser Assistant ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked AdGuard Browser Assistant ZIP file from step 1. AdGuard Browser Assistant is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to AdGuard Browser Assistant: