Dashlane — Password Manager
Dashlane makes the internet easier. Save all your passwords, fill forms fast, and keep your data accessible and safe.
What is Dashlane — Password Manager?
Dashlane — Password Manager is a chrome extension that makes the internet easier by offering safe storage for unlimited logins, autofilling forms, providing password health score, and alerting users about compromised passwords. It also monitors the dark web for data breaches. This reliable password manager can be accessed on all devices and is trusted by millions worldwide.
20,000+ businesses and 15+ million people worldwide trust Dashlane to protect their logins. Dashlane has never been breached, never sees or sells your data, and provides simple and effective tools to manage and safeguard it at all times.
With the Dashlane extension, you can view, copy, and generate passwords and save and autofill logins and forms as you browse the internet. Open the web app to access the full power of Dashlane: Securely share passwords, keep track of your Password Health score, and take action when we identify your at-risk passwords.
Log in to all your accounts on all your devices
- Store an unlimited number of logins in your vault
- Access your passwords and usernames wherever and whenever you need them
- Autofill the right logins on every site, every time
- Sync your Dashlane data to every device automatically, even if your phone and computer run on different systems
Create and save new, strong passwords as you browse
- Create strong, unique passwords for each of your accounts with our built-in Password Generator
- Automatically save logins as you browse
- Easily update and replace logins whenever you reset them
User reviews summary
- Easy to use across multiple devices and platforms
- Automatically logs in and manages passwords seamlessly
- Features like a password generator and VPN add value
- Streamlines and simplifies the process of handling passwords
- Positive impact on daily workflow for both personal and professional use
- Some users find it intrusive on certain sites
- Occasional glitches reported, like issues with the 'keep me logged in' feature
- Interface could use improvements according to long-time users
- Saves time and simplifies password management
- Cross-platform functionality
- Security and privacy benefits
- High levels of customer satisfaction over several years of use
- Good customer service and professional approach
Dashlane — Password Manager is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Dashlane — Password Manager if you trust the publisher.
Dashlane — Password Manager has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Dashlane — Password Manager: