SimpleLogin:Receive & Send emails anonymously
Easily create a different email for each website to hide your real email. Protect your inbox against spams, phishing, data breaches
What is SimpleLogin:Receive & Send emails anonymously?
SimpleLogin:Receive & Send emails anonymously is a Chrome extension to secure your data safety. By generating email aliases, it enables you to send and receive emails without revealing your real email address, securing your inbox from spam, phishing, and data breaches. Open-source and extremely user-friendly, it allows transparent email forwarding and replying. With SimpleLogin, you can manage your business emails efficiently, block unwanted emails, and even host the service on your server. Upcoming features include alias for phone numbers and credit cards.
Use email ALIAS instead of your real email address to:
- defend your mailbox from spams, phishing and data breaches.
- protect your privacy from cross-site tracking.
1- Next time a website asks for your email address, give an alias instead of your real email. 2- All emails sent to an alias is forwarded to your personal email address. 3- Just hit "Reply" if you want to reply to a forwarded email: the reply is sent from your alias and your real email stays hidden. You can also easily send emails from your alias.
SimpleLogin is an open-source email alias solution that allows you to quickly create an email alias.
Use an email alias when:
- subscribing to a newsletter
- signing up for a new account
- giving your email to someone you don't trust.
User reviews summary
- Helps in maintaining privacy and anonymity by allowing users to hide their actual email addresses
- User-friendly and easy to use for both tech-savvy individuals and beginners
- Allows creation and management of email aliases for organizing digital life and reducing clutter in the inbox
- Impressive security features, including encryption to protect user data
- Reliable customer support team
- Some users reported issues regarding reliability and functionality, with missing forwarded emails
- One user mentioned that if you let emails from SimpleLogin go to spam, their aliases may be blacklisted
- Some users found it difficult to initially set it up and use
- Online privacy and security
- Easy to use interface
- Email alias creation and management
SimpleLogin:Receive & Send emails anonymously may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
SimpleLogin:Receive & Send emails anonymously has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to SimpleLogin:Receive & Send emails anonymously: