Securely Single Sign-On to all of your Apps with one click
What is LogMeOnce?
LogMeOnce is a user-friendly dashboard that provides one-click access to all your applications. It protects each application with individual security credentials, secured and encrypted with a unique key only you know. This Chrome extension simplifies your digital life, removes the risk of weak passwords, and the need to remember multiple log-ins. It shields you from fraud and identity theft, increasing your online safety.
- <all_urls> See more
With too many accounts and log-ins, users mostly tend to choose weak, easy to guess passwords, and rarely change passwords, hence placing themselves at risk from fraud and identity theft. Most consumers may have dozens of password-protected accounts. Users with multiple accounts needing passwords often give up and use the same password, or a derivative of the same password for every account which makes them easy targets for hackers. When consumers are required to follow existing security policies and use various log-ins or passwords, they usually end up writing down their passwords making them easy targets.
LogMeOnce dashboard offers simple user friendly access for each user to their unique web site which entails a list of all of their applications, with security protection behind each Application icon. Simply click the icon of your desired Application, and you are logged in without the need to enter a username and password each time. Your security credentials for each Application are individually secured and encrypted with your unique encryption key, that only you are aware of.
User reviews summary
- Secure and has lots of features
- Syncs passwords with browser and phone
- Saves time with password management
- Includes two-factor authentication (2FA)
- Includes password generator feature
- Some users report it no longer functioning with Chrome/Edge
- Annoying pop-ups/notifications
- Changed homepage without permission
- Requires disabling of adblocker
- Lots of useful features
- Inconvenience and annoyance from pop-ups
- Homepage change without permission
- Requirement to disable adblocker
- Issues with logging in and the extension not working properly
LogMeOnce is not very risky to use and it requires a lot of sensitive permissions. Avoid installing this extension unless you absolutely trust this publisher.
LogMeOnce has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to LogMeOnce: