Passwarden by KeepSolid – Password Manager
Passwarden is your best assistant to store and secure your passwords & any other sensitive information right in Chrome.
What is Passwarden by KeepSolid – Password Manager?
Passwarden by KeepSolid – Password Manager is a Chrome extension designed to securely store your data such as passwords and personal information. It offers features like a password generator, two-factor authentication, and biometric unlock. The extension is part of the MonoDefense bundle by KeepSolid, ensuring overall digital security. It allows access from unlimited devices per account and provides 24/7 customer support.
Safeguard all your data and auto-fill passwords to all accounts that you use in your browser!
No more worries about remembering infinite amounts of passwords or any other information as Passwarden will do it for you. Choosing our Chrome extension, you have to remember only the password from your Passwarden account.
Passwarden is a part of our brand new security bundle MonoDefense. Apart from Passwarden, MonoDefense includes a reliable solution for unrestricted and secure internet access VPN Unlimited. And the range of MonoDefense solutions will be extended. So stay tuned for updates!
Our extension for Chrome becomes your own secure storage where you can securely keep all the following data:
- Passwords (the ones you use in all the apps and browsers)
- Credentials (email and social media accounts, WiFi passwords, etc.)
- Personal data (ID, Driver’s License, SSN, etc.)
- Payments data (credit/debit cards, bank account)
Why use Passwarden by KeepSolid? With our extension, you can:
- Keep all your passwords in one place
- Create secure notes
User reviews summary
- Secure, requiring a 'Master Password' each time it is used
- Syncs across all platforms
- Safer than having Google or other big names store passwords
- Auto-fill feature does not always work reliably
- Confuses usernames and emails at times
- Inability to export passwords to other password managers
- Secure 'Master Password' feature
- Auto-fill feature issues
- No export options for passwords
Passwarden by KeepSolid – Password Manager is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Passwarden by KeepSolid – Password Manager if you trust the publisher.
Passwarden by KeepSolid – Password Manager has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Passwarden by KeepSolid – Password Manager: