Locker - Password Manager
A browser extension makes your online presence secure and seamless.
What is Locker - Password Manager?
Locker - Password Manager is an advanced Chrome extension offering high-level encryption and security to safeguard your digital assets which include not only logins and passwords but also secret notes, payment cards, and crypto wallets. This tool adheres to zero-knowledge policy for unparalleled privacy, provides unlimited sync across all devices, and ensures seamless browsing experience with features like autofill and item sharing. Enjoy peace of mind with Locker's offline mode and access your data anywhere, anytime.
Locker is a cross-platform vault that help users secure sensitive digital assets such as logins and passwords, secret notes, payment cards, online identities, and crypto wallets. It also offers additional features to enhance browsing experience like password autofill, item sharing, and more.
Why choose Locker over other password managers?
- Locker uses military-grade encryption to secure your data. AES-256bit encryption combined with PBKDF2 and RSA algorithm makes your data is un-crackable.
- Your vault is encrypted with a Master Password, which is the only key to decrypt your data.
- Privacy & Transparency
- Your Master Password is only yours. No body, even us, can see your Master Password thanks to Zero-knowledge development model.
- Locker is an open-source product. Everyone can inspect its source code. We believe transparency is the key to better security.
- Unlimited Sync
- Once you add, edit, remove items in your Locker on a device, the data will be sync-ed across all other devices*.
User reviews summary
- Easy to use
- Integrated OTP authentication and a password generator
- High-end encryption software
- Can generate smart passwords and sync them across multiple sites
- AutoFill feature that works smoothly
- Issues with updates, including automatic logout problem
- Needs development and improvement
- Some users noted missing features
- Intuitive interface
- AutoFill feature
- Easy to use
- Password generator
Locker - Password Manager is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Locker - Password Manager if you trust the publisher.
Locker - Password Manager is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this extension.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Locker - Password Manager: