Unmatched adblock extension against advertising and pop-ups. Blocks ads on Facebook, YouTube and all other websites.
What is AdGuard AdBlocker?
'AdGuard AdBlocker' is an advanced Chrome extension that blocks ads across all websites including YouTube and Facebook. It not only accelerates page loads and saves bandwidth by filtering out ads and pop-ups but also enhances privacy by stopping trackers and protecting against malware and phishing. With its cosmetic filtering, 'AdGuard AdBlocker' ensures a neat browsing experience, surpassing other ad blockers in efficiency and speed. It's an ally against crypto-jacking and provides customizable filter lists for tailored protection.
AdGuard ad blocker effectively blocks all types of ads on all web pages, even on Facebook, YouTube and others!
What AdGuard ad blocker does:
★ Blocks all ads: video ads (includes YouTube adblock), rich media advertising, unwanted pop-ups, banners and text ads (includes Facebook adblock); ★ Speeds up page loading and saves bandwidth, thanks to the missing ads and pop-up windows; ★ Protects your privacy by blocking common third-party tracking systems; ★ Blocks many spyware, adware, and dialer installers; ★ Protects you from malware and phishing.
What are the advantages of AdGuard over Adblock or Adblock Plus?
★ AdGuard ad blocker is really fast and lightweight. It uses half as much memory as other popular solutions: Adblock, Adblock Plus, and even outperforms uBlock Adblocker in some tests; ★ AdGuard can handle most of the adblock circumvention scripts; ★ AdGuard is simply better looking and modern (in our opinion).
User reviews summary
- Effective at blocking ads
- Easy to use
- Good user experience when it works properly
- Used and liked across different devices
- Reduces noise from intrusive advertisements
- Issues with crashing or the need to reload the extension
- Subscription payment required for full features which was not expected
- Some reports of it not blocking ads, especially on certain websites or platforms like YouTube
- Sudden total failure leading to no blocking at all
- Recent problems with automatic shutdowns
- Youtube ads not being blocked effectively
- Crashing or extension errors requiring reloads
- Good blocking performance when functioning
- Concerns over needing to pay for subscription
- Suggested use in conjunction with other ad blockers for improved performance
AdGuard AdBlocker is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install AdGuard AdBlocker if you trust the publisher.
AdGuard AdBlocker has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to AdGuard AdBlocker: