Validate and view JSON documents
What is JSONVue?
JSONView port for Chrome.
Original firefox extension is here: http://benhollis.net/software/jsonview/
- this extension displays JSON text compliant with rfc 4627 (http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4627.txt)
- The stylesheet used to display the JSON content can be customized
- JSONP (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JSON#JSONP) is supported
User reviews summary
- Easy to use
- Allows for color customization through CSS
- Helpful for viewing JSON data
- Issues with support for dark mode
- Cannot copy valid JSON text post-render
- View source or raw text functionality is lacking or insufficient
- CSS customization options
- Struggles with dark mode
- Inability to copy valid JSON text
JSONVue may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
JSONVue has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to JSONVue: