Stop trackers and fingerprinting from following you online or gathering information about you.
Norton AntiTrack is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 617,934 active users The latest version is 126.96.36.1997, and it was published 25 days ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Norton AntiTrack here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version.
|Sign in to download
Upgrade to download older files
How to install Norton AntiTrack from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run chrome-stats.exe file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from chrome-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the Norton AntiTrack CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download Norton AntiTrack CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Norton AntiTrack CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Norton AntiTrack.
How to install Norton AntiTrack from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Norton AntiTrack ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Norton AntiTrack ZIP file from step 1. Norton AntiTrack is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Norton AntiTrack: