Use Acrobat in browser to view, convert, compress and sign PDFs
Is Adobe Acrobat safe to use?
By: Adobe Inc.
Rating: 3.50 (11,396)
+6 new ratings vs 1 week ago
Version: 184.108.40.206 (Last updated: 2021-10-20)
Click to see
- Your tabs and browsing activity
- See our safety evaluation
# 20Upgrade your subscription to see ranking in other categories
When you open your PDFs using Adobe Acrobat for Chrome, you unlock the power of PDF online. You can fill and sign a file or mark up a PDF with comments, highlights, and drawings. It’s also quick and easy to share your file with others to collect all feedback in one place. KEY FEATURES: • Open your PDFs in Acrobat online to add comments and share them for review. • Easily fill in forms and add your signature with the Fill & Sign tool. • Try other Acrobat online tools to convert, compress, organize, or combine files. • Quickly switch from viewing PDFs in Chrome to opening them in Acrobat on your desktop. • Convert web pages into PDF with an Adobe Acrobat DC subscription or free trial, preserving the layout, formatting, and links of captured pages. NOTES: If you don’t already have Acrobat DC, you can download a free trial athttps://www.adobe.com/tryacrobat.
and any successor versions thereto.
- Refined Microsoft Teams
- PictureMate - View tagged FB pics
- Adblocker for Chrome - NoAds
- Nod - Reactions for Google Meet
- WA Self Sender - Send Messages Free
- Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker - Best VPN
- Udemy Downloader
- Send to Kindle for Google Chrome™
- AliRadar - помощник в покупках
- Google Meet Attendance List
- Lamborghini Wallpapers Super Cars New Tab
- Note Anywhere
- Night Eye - Dark mode on any website View more...