Office Editing for Docs, Sheets & Slides
View and edit Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files with Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
Is Office Editing for Docs, Sheets & Slides safe to use?
Rating: 3.72 (5,746)
+1 new ratings vs 1 week ago
Version: 137.454.462 (Last updated: 2021-08-04)
Click to see
- Data you copy and paste
- See our safety evaluation
# 52Upgrade your subscription to see ranking in other categories
View and edit Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files -- without needing Office installed on your computer. Once the extension is installed, Office files that you drag into Chrome, open in Gmail, Google Drive, and more, will be opened in Docs, Sheets, and Slides for viewing and editing. You can save each file back to its original Office format, or convert it to Docs, Sheets, or Slides to unlock more features, like inviting others to edit with you, commenting, chat, and more. Please note that Office files cannot be edited in the classic version of Drive. The new Google Drive is gradually rolling out to all users via the Settings menu. If you don't see the option to try the new look, check back again shortly. Learn more here:https://support.google.com/drive/?p=new_drive.
- Refined Microsoft Teams
- PictureMate - View tagged FB pics
- Adblocker for Chrome - NoAds
- Nod - Reactions for Google Meet
- WA Self Sender - Send Messages Free
- Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker - Best VPN
- Udemy Downloader
- LastPass: Free Password Manager
- Capital One Shopping: Add to Chrome for Free
- Checker Plus for Gmail™
- Grammar & Spell Checker — LanguageTool
- Coupert - Automatic Coupon Finder & Cashback View more...