A Chrome extension for Code Climate
What is Code Climate?
Code Climate is a Chrome extension that provides an integrated approach to managing your programming quality and test coverage feedback. This tool allows programmers to see issues directly within GitHub’s user interface. It allows users to review coverage lines in diffs and files, and further enables users to add repositories and open tickets without disrupting their original workflow.
Code quality and test coverage feedback without ever leaving GitHub.
See issues displayed directly inside GitHub’s UI. Review which lines are covered in diffs, files, and more. And add repos and open tickets without changing your workflow.
User reviews summary
- Provides useful functionality such as ability to view code coverage in GitHub and inline PR diffs
- Saves time by having all information in GitHub
- Developers respond quickly to feedback
- Performance issues and hang the browser
- Requires access to browser history
- Not reliable, often rendering errors or dumps API errors
- Issues with performance and reliability
- Concerns about required access to browser history
- Convenience of having coverage report and issues in GitHub
Code Climate may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
Code Climate is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this extension.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Code Climate: