Postlight Reader - Clear away the clutter from all of your articles. Instantly.
Postlight Reader is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 1,039,073 weekly active users The latest version is 10, and it was published 3 months ago.
Total download count: 32
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Postlight Reader here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|10||Sign in to download||7.36M||20||2023-03-03|
|9||Upgrade subscription to download older files||2.89M||2||2022-10-27|
|8||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.44M||0||2022-09-24|
|6||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.44M||0||2022-09-20|
|7||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.45M||0||2022-09-20|
|18.104.22.168||Upgrade subscription to download older files||731.74K||10||2022-02-09|
How to install Postlight Reader from a CRX file
- Download the Postlight Reader CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Postlight Reader CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Postlight Reader.
How to install Postlight Reader from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Postlight Reader ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Postlight Reader ZIP file from step 1. Postlight Reader is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Postlight Reader:
User count: 230,605
A feature-packed, customizable reader extension.
User count: 300,515
Quickly enable/disable Google Chrome extensions
User count: 306,586
Strips away clutter like buttons, background images, and changes the page's text size, contrast and layout for better readability