Quickly enable/disable Google Chrome extensions
What is Extensity?
"Extensity" is a Google Chrome extension designed to manage other extensions. It permits lightning fast enabling and disabling of all other extensions, maintaining a clean toolbar. Features include options to turn all extensions off with a single click, quick switch between several extensions groups, and allowing important extensions to stay always enabled. This tool is a great aid to individuals who collect extensions, providing a way to keep your browser organized and quick, even when numerous extensions are installed. The tool also supports Chrome Cloud Storage for syncing across devices.
Tired of having too many extensions in your toolbar? Try Extensity, the ultimate tool for lightning fast enabling and disabling all your extensions for Google Chrome. Just enable the extension when you want to use it, and disable when you want to get rid of it for a little while. You can also launch Chrome Apps right from the list.
- Keep your browser lean and fast - disable extensions that you won't use right away.
- Keep your toolbar clean.
- Turn all extensions off (and back on) with a single click.
- Quick switch between several extensions groups using the Profiles feature.
- Allow your most important extensions to be always enabled.
- Keep computers in sync with Chrome Cloud Storage support.
- Ideal companion for extensions collectors.
Follow us in Twitter: https://twitter.com/ExtensityChrome
Extensity is free software. Full source code at GitHub https://github.com/sergiokas/Extensity
User reviews summary
- Ability to quickly enable/disable Chrome extensions
- Keeps browser lean and fast
- Includes a Profiles feature for switching between groups of extensions
- Ability to designate certain extensions as always enabled
- Offers Chrome Cloud Storage support for syncing extensions across multiple devices
- Sometimes fails to activate or deactivate the correct extensions for each profile
- Doesn't provide the ability to backup extensions for usage across all browsers and accounts
- Lacks the ability to sort extensions by categories
- Requires all extensions to be registered in every profile for constant use
- Keeps browser organized and clean
- Ability to turn all extensions off/on with a single click
- Convenient for managing a large number of extensions
- Significantly enhances efficiency and browsing experience
- Useful for both casual browsers and power users
Extensity is relatively safe to use as it requires very minimum permissions.
Extensity has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Extensity: