One Click Extensions Manager
View, enable, disable, remove your extensions with ease.
What is One Click Extensions Manager?
One Click Extensions Manager is a Chrome extension that simplifies the process of managing your browser extensions. With a simple interface, it enables users to view, enable, disable, or remove their extensions at the click of a button. Additional features include collective enable/disable option, quick access to extensions’ options pages, search functionality, and an UNDO feature operational via keyboard shortcuts. Rooted in simplicity and fast operation, it comes with no background scripts or ads, and prioritizes the users’ personal data privacy.
- Click the icon to show installed extensions
- Click extension name to enable/disable this extension
- Right click the extension name to uninstall the extension(with confirm)
- Disable all extensions with one clicking
- Enable all extensions with one clicking
- Open the extension's options page by clicking gear icon after it's name
- Type in the search area to search the extension quickly
- Press Ctrz+z(Windows) cmd+z(OSX) Super+z(Ubuntu) to UNDO options
- No Ads
- Simple, fast, no background scripts, never read or collect your personal data
User reviews summary
- Easy to manage and toggle extensions
- Helpful for users with many extensions
- Open-source / available on Github
- Enabled and Disabled extensions are neatly listed alphabetically
- Slow performance compared to other similar extension managers
- Does not preserve the pinned state of extensions
- Does not have sync function or group feature
- It doesn't do more than most extension managers
- Need for features like syncing, preset, group, configuration saving
- Speed of the extension
- Ease of use
- Appearance and logo of the extension
One Click Extensions Manager is relatively safe to use as it requires very minimum permissions.
One Click Extensions Manager has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to One Click Extensions Manager: