Elementary extension manager. Compact design, no superfluous features.
What is Extension Control?
Extension Control is a Chrome tool that breathes simplicity into extension management. With a fuel-efficient structure, it lets you manage the activation of your extensions, access details such as version, homepage, and ID, hide unnecessary extensions, uninstall, and access options from one single menu. It offers two themes and customization in menu width and font size for a more personalized user experience.
Extension Control is a lightweight extension manager designed for those who want essential functionality in an aesthetically pleasing package. The streamlined feature set will enable you to limit resource consumption by letting you choose which extensions you want running at any given time. All from within the convenience of a single menu, that can be accessed directly on your address bar.
The menu allows you to:
- enable/disable extensions with a single click
- get info on version, homepage and ID of an extension
- hide selected extensions
- execute an uninstall
- access extension options
Choose from 2 themes to better fit the various browser configurations available. You can also select the maximum width and the font size of the menu, so it can be as compact as you desire.
User reviews summary
- Simple and easy to use
- Fast and efficient
- Ability to enable/disable with a click
- Beautiful design
- Helpful hide/unhide option
- Lacks ability to group extensions
- Missing search filter
- No option to pin/unpin extensions
- Cannot export extension list
- No feature to arrange the order of extensions on address bar
- Need for grouping extensions
- Need for search filter
- Ability to enable/disable extensions with a click
Extension Control is relatively safe to use as it requires very minimum permissions.
Extension Control has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Extension Control: