A simple menu to enable, disable and access options of extensions.
What is SimpleExtManager?
SimpleExtManager is a user-centric Chrome extension designed to simplify the management of other extensions. It packs features such as enabling/disabling extensions, accessing options, and uninstalling extensions via a popup menu. Users can also customize the popup, create extension groups, and manage these groups conveniently. Despite being in v1.0, the extension is deeply committed to user feedback and continuous improvement.
Another addition to the 'Simple' series. This time its an extension manager.
- basic function to enable/disable, access options and uninstall extensions via popup
- customize the popup
- ability to create extension groups
- enable/disable extension groups via popup and right-click menu
- event page enabled
Updated changelog is in the extension option pages.
Help translate SimpleExtManager!
User reviews summary
- Fast and lightweight
- Has the ability to create groups of extensions
- Easy to use
- Lack of auto-backup feature for settings and groups
- Some users report losing all settings and groups suddenly
- Some functions (like 'Click name to launch app') not working
- Ability to manage/switch on and off multiple extensions
- Setting groups for extensions
- Need for backup and importing/exporting settings feature
SimpleExtManager is relatively safe to use as it requires very minimum permissions.
SimpleExtManager has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to SimpleExtManager: