Keepin' Tabs – tabs manager
Manage your tabs.
What is Keepin' Tabs – tabs manager?
Keepin' Tabs – tabs manager is a robust Chrome extension designed to improve tab management. It offers features such as title and URL search, domain sorting, manual reordering, pinning/unpinning of tabs, and closing. Additionally, it allows keyboard shortcut usage for navigating through tabs list or opening the extension. While it requires permission to read your browsing history, it only accesses the current state of each tab and doesn’t store any data about your browsing history.
- Search by title and URL (just start typing - no need to click search first)
- Keyboard shortcut to open the extension (see below)
- Order by domain
- Drag to re-order manually
- Pin / unpin
- Use the up, down and enter keys to navigate your tabs list
- Select multiple tabs to perform actions on
Your can open the extension with a keyboard shortcut: Windows – Control + Shift + K Mac – Command + Shift + K
User reviews summary
- Clean and well-designed user interface.
- Offers useful features such as search, reordering, refreshing, and closing tabs.
- Simple and easy to use with good performance.
- Unable to adjust the size of the window.
- Search function only works within active window.
- No dark/light theme or icon hue options.
- Effective tab management.
- Search functionality.
- Extension's interface and design.
Keepin' Tabs – tabs manager may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
Keepin' Tabs – tabs manager has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Keepin' Tabs – tabs manager: