Event Tracking Tracker
Plugin to track Google Analytics Event Tracker event calls
What is Event Tracking Tracker?
Event Tracking Tracker is a Chrome extension primarily used by web developers for tracking Google Analytics Events calls. It functions as a persistent tracker, logging GA events for effective debugging. The plugin supports GA4 events and provides additional features like dynamic tabs for active Chrome windows, preference memory, a CSV download feature for current view, interval adjustments, and full URL display toggling. The extension is regularly updated for enhancements and to fix potential bugs, providing a reliable tool for developers to enhance the accuracy of website analytics.
Simple persistent tracker that logs Google Analytics Events calls. Now supports GA4 events.
Primarily intended for web developers to debug GA Events calls.
- Adding browser extension buttons
- Dynamic tabs now also display a tab for any open Chrome tab that ETT has recorded events for
- Fixed some potential bugs
User reviews summary
- Easy to use
- Very helpful in debugging
- Provides more useful output than the official Google Analytics extension
- Problems with tracking on some sites
- Disturbing overlay on the webpage
- Inability to copy the event text
- Desire to restore previous functionalities
- The new version opens in a new window
- Copiable event text feature requested
Event Tracking Tracker is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Event Tracking Tracker if you trust the publisher.
Event Tracking Tracker has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Event Tracking Tracker: