Universal open source web clipper.
What is Web Clipper?
The 'Web Clipper' is an adaptable Chrome extension enabling users to save any content from the web to an array of platforms, including Yuque, Github, Notion, and Youdao. With a range of supported plugins, the Web Clipper offers functions like bookmarking, full page clipping, QR code creation, manual selection, screenshots, and readability. Its open-source design allows developers to contribute with new plugins. The Web Clipper is a plug-and-play solution for all web saving needs.
Web Clipper is an open source extension.You can save anything on the web to anywhere.And you can easily to add any platform.
SUPPORTED PLATFORM NOW
Web Clipper is a pluginization extension.Any you can easily to write new plugin. SUPPORTED PLUGIN
- FULL PAGE
- QR CODE
- MANUAL SELECTION
User reviews summary
- Allows integration with OneNote, supplementing features missing in the native OneNote web clipper
- Capability to manually select content to clip, similar to Evernote web clipper
- Support for Markdown format
- Compatibility issues with certain services such as Wolai and Notion, including Notion API problems and sync errors
- Lack of a screenshot button and issues with recognizing page breaks, leading to formatting issues
- Some user reports of bugs and errors like HTTP error and Request failed with status code 400
- Integration and compatibility with services like Notion, Wolai, and Obsidian
- Desire for support with self-hosted services such as Self-hosted Live sync for Obsidian
- Requests for image handling improvements, including web image clipping without redirection and support for webP format images
Web Clipper is relatively safe to use as it requires very minimum permissions.
Web Clipper is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this extension.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Web Clipper: