RSSHub Radar is a spin-off of RSSHub that helps you quickly discover and subscribe to RSS and RSSHub for your current site.
What is RSSHub Radar?
RSSHub Radar is a popular Chrome extension enabling a swift discovery and subscription to RSS and RSSHub feeds related to your current webpage. The service supports numerous RSS readers like Tiny Tiny RSS, Miniflux, FreshRSS, Feedly and more for one-click RSS subscription, providing users with a streamlined experience.
- Quickly discover and subscribe to the RSS feeds that come with the current page
- Quickly discover and subscribe to the RSSHub supported by the current page
- Quickly discover the RSSHubs supported by the current website
- Supports one-click RSS subscription to Tiny Tiny RSS, Miniflux, FreshRSS, Feedly, Inoreader, Feedbin, The Old Reader, Feeds.Pub, Local Reader...
Made with ❤️ by DIYgod
User reviews summary
- Easy to use
- Most pages can only indicate that there are documents
- RSS subscription is very convenient
- One-click subscription and direct access to documentation are very convenient
- Lack of English support
- Memory usage can reach 2G after prolonged use
- The new one doesn't seem to be one-click for TinyTinyRSS.
- Some pages do not detect RSS, even if they have installed the extension
- RSS reading
- Project updating
- Need for English menu
RSSHub Radar is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install RSSHub Radar if you trust the publisher.
RSSHub Radar is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this extension.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to RSSHub Radar: