Joplin Web Clipper
Capture and save web pages and screenshots from your browser to Joplin.
What is Joplin Web Clipper?
The 'Joplin Web Clipper' is a Chrome extension that facilitates the easy capture and saving of complete or simplified versions of web pages and screenshots from your web browser into Joplin. It stands as an ideal tool for preserving stumble-upon knowledge whilst browsing the internet.
This is a web clipper that allows you to clip web pages and take screenshots while you're browsing the internet. You can either save complete web pages or simplified versions of it.
User reviews summary
- Works fine on certain browsers including Brave
- It is powerful and saves HTML
- It is a part of an open-source application
- Useful for research projects
- Has good features to protect your data
- Doesn't work well in Edge browser
- Often shows 'permission needed' error
- It only works when the Joplin desktop application is running
- Does not work on Android devices
- Cannot clip directly into notes, creates a new note every time
- Dependance on Joplin desktop application
- Permission needed errors
- Compatibility with various browsers
- Does not work with mobile app
- Useful for capturing web content
Joplin Web Clipper is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Joplin Web Clipper if you trust the publisher.
Joplin Web Clipper is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this extension.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Joplin Web Clipper: