Notebook Web Clipper
Clear the clutter. Clip the web. Save to Notebook.
What is Notebook Web Clipper?
"Notebook Web Clipper" is a practical Chrome extension designed to improve your browsing efficiency. Whether it's a recipe, an article, or an image, it allows you to clip web content and save it as note cards, instantly syncing across your devices. It features a Clean View to save articles without ads, a Screenshot tool for capturing web pages, and annotation tools to edit images before saving. With the capacity to add tags and reminders to note cards or convert links to Smart Cards, this extension enhances note-taking capabilities, making it a robust tool for organizing and accessing your digital files.
Notebook Web Clipper
Clip content from the web to your Notebook with Web Clipper. Clipped content, saved as Note Cards, are immediately synced across your devices. Access your note cards through notebook.zoho.com. Download Notebook app on your devices today from zoho.com/notebook/mobile-app.html and boost your productivity.
What can you clip?
- Be it a new recipe you want to try or the next place you want to visit, clip text, images, or links into a note card, and save to a specific notebook.
- Want to save an article for future reference? With Clean View, you can save the entire article as a note card, minus the ads.
- Need to quickly grab a screenshot of a web page? The 'Screenshot’ option quickly saves the screenshot as a Photo Card. You can choose to clip the entire page, or the visible view or only a part of the page.
- Annotate images / screenshots before you add those in Notebook. We've added a complete annotation tool to edit your images.
- Add tags, reminders to note cards before you save those to Notebook.
- Convert any link to Smart Cards. Refer zoho.com/notebook/smart-card.html for more details on Smart Cards.
- Use Meeting Notes to take quick notes on an online meeting using Zoom, Cisco Webex, Zoho Meeting and Zoho Showtime.
Web Clipper can also be used to create note cards. Have a quick thought you want to note without leaving your browser? Create a quick note from scratch right from your browser. You can also add photos directly from your computer to Web Clipper.
User reviews summary
- Easy to use and stay organized
- Helpful in saving and organizing web pages, videos, screenshots for research, presentations, etc.
- Users find it very useful in many different ways
- Ability to annotate, write comments, highlight stuff on the saved material
- Good import/export functionality
- Inconsistent functionality and issues with sync
- Customer support not satisfactory
- Unpleasant experience with updates opening webpage every time
- Desire to change the default notebook for clips
- Issues with the PDF Clipper.
- Usefulness in organizing and saving data
- Desire for better functionality and user interface
- Praise for the concept and potential of the extension
- Problem with automatic updates and login requirements
- Preferences for alphabetical sorting in the notebook options
Notebook Web Clipper is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Notebook Web Clipper if you trust the publisher.
Notebook Web Clipper has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Notebook Web Clipper: