Make the web faster, more private, and more secure.
Disconnect is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 588,631 weekly active users The latest version is 188.8.131.52, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 17
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Disconnect here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|184.108.40.206||Sign in to download||1.04M||14||2022-02-09|
|20.1.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.04M||3||2020-09-13|
How to install Disconnect from a CRX file
- Download the Disconnect CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Disconnect CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Disconnect.
How to install Disconnect from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Disconnect ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Disconnect ZIP file from step 1. Disconnect is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Disconnect:
Ghostery – Privacy Ad Blocker
User count: 2,381,101
Ghostery is a powerful privacy extension. Block ads, stop trackers and speed up websites.
User count: 1,415,101
Privacy Badger automatically learns to block invisible trackers.
Publisher: Thomas Rientjes
User count: 189,311
Protects you against tracking through "free", centralized, content delivery.