Minimalist for Everything
You live in webapps. Make them yours.
What is Minimalist for Everything?
'Minimalist for Everything' is a unique Chrome extension that is ideal for those who spend a substantial amount of their time on web apps. While largely functional, the extension is now retired with limited maintenance. It provides centralized script and style management, core modules for a customizable web experience and a platform to easily develop and deploy custom styles and scripts. This extension, though not officially endorsed by Google, offers extensive customization options for Google applications like Gmail.
WARNING: This extension is retired
I still try to do minimum upkeep to keep the extension largely functional and in the store but beyond that much of the functionality, especially in the core modules may be broken.
What Does it Do?
- Centralized script and style management
- Core Modules that customize web experience
- Easily develop and deploy custom styles and scripts
- Powerful, easy-to-use options pages for modules
- Pages and pages of customization options for Gmail
- Syntax highlighting in module code editor
User reviews summary
- Makes Gmail interface simpler and beautiful
- Removes ads from pages
- Allows customization with modules
- Does not work on latest versions of Chrome
- Dashboard button does not work
- Embeds ads into pages, creates unwanted link and spam tabs
- Does not work with latest Chrome
- Lack of support and updates from developers
- Removes ads and unnecessary clutter
Minimalist for Everything is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Minimalist for Everything if you trust the publisher.
Minimalist for Everything has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Minimalist for Everything: