WebRTC for Vonage CC
WebRTC extension for Vonage Contact Center
WebRTC for Vonage CC is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 62,222 weekly active users The latest version is 3.24.36, and it was published 10 months ago.
Total download count: 34
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of WebRTC for Vonage CC here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
How to install WebRTC for Vonage CC from a CRX file
- Download the WebRTC for Vonage CC CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded WebRTC for Vonage CC CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install WebRTC for Vonage CC.
How to install WebRTC for Vonage CC from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the WebRTC for Vonage CC ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked WebRTC for Vonage CC ZIP file from step 1. WebRTC for Vonage CC is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to WebRTC for Vonage CC:
Vonage® Integration Suite
Publisher: Vonage Integration Suite
User count: 35,147
Cloud phone system integration with top business applications. Done better.
User count: 377,651
Work with Salesforce records directly in your email application with the Gmail integration.
Dark Mode for Salesforce
User count: 20,651
Take care of your eyes day and night using dark theme for Salesforce tools and services.