OneLogin for Google Chrome
Single Sign-On for cloud lovers.
OneLogin for Google Chrome is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 1,178,194 weekly active users The latest version is 3.4.52, and it was published 10 months ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of OneLogin for Google Chrome here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|3.4.52||Sign in to download||1.03M||2||2022-11-17|
|3.4.51||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.03M||9||2022-02-09|
|3.4.46||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.03M||7||2020-10-19|
|3.4.44||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.03M||6||2020-09-13|
How to install OneLogin for Google Chrome from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from chrome-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the OneLogin for Google Chrome CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download OneLogin for Google Chrome CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded OneLogin for Google Chrome CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install OneLogin for Google Chrome.
How to install OneLogin for Google Chrome from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the OneLogin for Google Chrome ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked OneLogin for Google Chrome ZIP file from step 1. OneLogin for Google Chrome is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to OneLogin for Google Chrome: