Securly for Chromebooks
Secure and manage your 1:1 Chromebooks with Securly
Securly for Chromebooks is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 6,018,387 weekly active users The latest version is 2.98.54, and it was published 5 days ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Securly for Chromebooks here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|2.98.54||Sign in to download||302.06K||2||2023-09-22|
|2.98.53||Upgrade subscription to download older files||302.05K||9||2023-07-18|
|2.98.52||Upgrade subscription to download older files||302.06K||1||2023-07-14|
|2.98.51||Upgrade subscription to download older files||301.88K||1||2023-06-14|
|2.98.50||Upgrade subscription to download older files||301.88K||33||2023-05-16|
|2.98.49||Upgrade subscription to download older files||301.82K||12||2023-05-02|
|2.98.48||Upgrade subscription to download older files||933.03K||2||2023-04-29|
|2.98.47||Upgrade subscription to download older files||301.82K||18||2023-04-07|
|2.98.46||Upgrade subscription to download older files||298.42K||4||2023-03-22|
|2.98.45||Upgrade subscription to download older files||297.21K||4||2023-03-07|
|2.98.44||Upgrade subscription to download older files||297.21K||4||2023-02-18|
How to install Securly for Chromebooks from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from chrome-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the Securly for Chromebooks CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download Securly for Chromebooks CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Securly for Chromebooks CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Securly for Chromebooks.
How to install Securly for Chromebooks from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Securly for Chromebooks ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Securly for Chromebooks ZIP file from step 1. Securly for Chromebooks is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Securly for Chromebooks: