TeX for Gmail
Use LaTeX (a method for rendering mathematical formulas) with Gmail.
TeX for Gmail is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 57,349 weekly active users The latest version is 6.7.3, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 22
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of TeX for Gmail here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|6.7.3||Sign in to download||156.56K||21||2022-02-09|
|6.7.2||Upgrade subscription to download older files||156.56K||1||2020-09-13|
How to install TeX for Gmail from a CRX file
- Download the TeX for Gmail CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded TeX for Gmail CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install TeX for Gmail.
How to install TeX for Gmail from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the TeX for Gmail ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked TeX for Gmail ZIP file from step 1. TeX for Gmail is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to TeX for Gmail:
TeX All the Things
User count: 30,158
An extension which lets you enable LaTeX on any website
User count: 6,972
A lite, free & flexible LaTeX editor app for your browser.
Publisher: Adam Pritchard
User count: 116,093
Write your email in Markdown, then make it pretty.