HP Dynamic Audio
Provide best listening experience for music, movies, voice, and more
HP Dynamic Audio is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 1,040,661 active users The latest version is 188.8.131.52, and it was published 2 months ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of HP Dynamic Audio here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version.
|Sign in to download
How to install HP Dynamic Audio from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run chrome-stats.exe file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from chrome-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the HP Dynamic Audio CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download HP Dynamic Audio CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded HP Dynamic Audio CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install HP Dynamic Audio.
How to install HP Dynamic Audio from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the HP Dynamic Audio ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked HP Dynamic Audio ZIP file from step 1. HP Dynamic Audio is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to HP Dynamic Audio: