iMacros for Chrome
Automate your web browser. Record and replay repetitious work
iMacros for Chrome is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 480,776 weekly active users The latest version is 10.1.1, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 106
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of iMacros for Chrome here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|10.1.1||Sign in to download||540.34K||104||2022-02-09|
|10.1.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||522.17K||2||2020-09-13|
How to install iMacros for Chrome from a CRX file
- Download the iMacros for Chrome CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded iMacros for Chrome CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install iMacros for Chrome.
How to install iMacros for Chrome from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the iMacros for Chrome ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked iMacros for Chrome ZIP file from step 1. iMacros for Chrome is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to iMacros for Chrome:
Chromium browser automation
User count: 44,440
Extension for automating chromium browser, Create project -> Record -> Edit Automation -> Manage -> Play
Publisher: Damien Vingrief
User count: 1,661
Create automated scenarios.
Katalon Recorder (Selenium tests generator)
User count: 141,578
Selenium IDE alternative to record and export Selenium scripts. With reports & screenshots. Fast & open-source.