Kixie PowerCall enhances your Kixie experience by enabling click-to-call, immediate CRM data access and simple activity scheduling.
What is Kixie PowerCall?
Kixie PowerCall is a Chrome extension that supercharges your communication experience. It integrates with your CRM to automatically recognize phone numbers on web pages for one-click dialing and automatic logging of calls, texts, and activities. It also offers unique features including PowerDial, AI-local presence, voicemail drop, and SMS templates, aiming to streamline your workflow and boost productivity. Interact seamlessly with popular CRM platforms like HubSpot, Salesforce, and more.
Call or text numbers on any webpage in Chrome with a single click, with every interaction recorded automatically in your CRM.
The Kixie PowerCall Chrome extension enables sales and other customer-facing teams to boost performance with a suite of advanced calling and texting features. Kixie automatically recognizes phone numbers on any web page you visit in Chrome, and places a click-to-call button next to each number for one-click dialing.
Calls, texts, dispositions and activities are logged automatically in your CRM, practically eliminating the need for the tedious manual record-keeping that slows down salespeople in their day-to-day activities.
- PowerDial through lists of contacts automatically. Boost productivity tenfold by dialing up to 10 numbers simultaneously with multi-line PowerDialer
- Advanced AI-powered local presence lets users call from a number with the same local area code as the person they’re calling
- Voicemail drop allows you to leave custom pre-recorded messages with a single click, without having to wait for the “beep”
- SMS templates with dynamic fields let you send personalized messages without touching your keyboard
- Click-to-call any number on any webpage
- Integrations with leading CRMs including HubSpot, Pipedrive, Zoho, Salesforce, and more
- Call center features including IVRs, ring groups, call queues, and dynamic routing allow for a seamless customer experience on incoming calls
User reviews summary
- Easy to use
- Good integration with CRM systems
- Quality customer service
- Efficiency and productivity boost
- Reliable and clear call quality
- Power dialer occasionally stops working
- Some perceive customer service as slow
- Possible occurrence of billing issues
- User friendly
- Integration with CRM systems
- Customer service
- Texting and voicemail features
- Power dialer
Kixie PowerCall is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Kixie PowerCall if you trust the publisher.
Kixie PowerCall is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this extension.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Kixie PowerCall: