Push to Kindle
Send web articles to your Kindle
Push to Kindle is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 57,797 weekly active users The latest version is 2.6.5, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 7
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Push to Kindle here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|2.6.5||Sign in to download||23.21K||5||2022-02-09|
|2.5||Upgrade subscription to download older files||19.05K||1||2020-10-05|
|1.9||Upgrade subscription to download older files||22.45K||1||2020-09-13|
How to install Push to Kindle from a CRX file
- Download the Push to Kindle CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Push to Kindle CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Push to Kindle.
How to install Push to Kindle from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Push to Kindle ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Push to Kindle ZIP file from step 1. Push to Kindle is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Push to Kindle:
Send to Kindle (by Klip.me)
User count: 71,774
Push web articles to your Kindle
Send to Kindle for Google Chrome™
User count: 528,482
Sending and reading web content such as news articles and blog posts to your Kindle device or reading app is now easier than ever.
User count: 42,560