Convert any webpage into an e-book
What is dotEPUB?
dotEPUB is a handy Chrome extension that provides the ability to quickly convert any webpage content into an EPUB or Kindle e-book format. Designed with user flexibility in mind, it allows you to download webpages onto a vast range of devices, be it e-readers, tablets, smartphones, netbooks, or even desktop computers. What's more, dotEPUB aids in building a personal reading library, featuring blog posts, news articles and more, which you can conveniently save for later offline reading
dotEPUB allows you to convert any webpage into an EPUB or Kindle e-book.
Download webpages to any device: e-readers, tablets, smartphones, netbooks, desktop computers...
Save now and immersively read later (even offline) those long and deep articles you didn't have time to read while browsing.
Build a personal library of your favorite blog posts, news articles, etc.
Warning: This extension can only be run once on the same webpage unless you reload that page.
User reviews summary
- Works on multiple browsers and converts webpages into MOBI or EBOOK formats efficiently
- Lightweight and useful with the right features
- Supports offline reading
- Helps in downloading documentation and learning material
- Great for personal use and for saving articles for later reading
- Does not save images or retain original webpage layout
- Doesn't work with local files
- Errors and issues with conversion at times
- Can't upload converted files to Google Play Books
- Uses external server for file conversion and connection is not secure
- Used for converting webpages into EPUB or MOBI formats for offline reading
- Does not retain images from the original webpage
- Errors and issues with the conversion
- Useful and lightweight extension
- Issues with uploading converted files to certain platforms
dotEPUB is safe to use. It does not request any sensitive permissions.
dotEPUB has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to dotEPUB: