Explain and Send Screenshots
Capture or record a video of your screen, write text or arrows and share it. The safest extension with NO crazy permissions!
What is Explain and Send Screenshots?
"Explain and Send Screenshots" is a Chrome extension enabling users to quickly take screenshots or record screen videos, annotate them with text, arrows, circles, etc, and share instantly. It stands out for not demanding dangerous permissions thus ensures user data safety. It supports 'Save to Google Drive', allows assigning shortcut keys, offers a right-click context menu for immediate captures, and even provides extra features with contributions. Perfect tool for secure, quick, and easy screen captures and shares.
• Quick and clean interface • Take screenshots, draw arrows, circles, blur, crop and more. • Record a video of your screen and speak into the mic. • Much safer than the rest. NO permissions required! Try installing other screenshot extensions and read their install permissions ...they are crazy! Every other extension has this permission: "Read and change ALL YOUR DATA on the websites you visit." Google says they can request or modify data from sites like your bank account or Facebook etc. Refer to: https://goo.gl/EYndEt As an experienced developer I have introduced the same functions with no permissions required to make your experience safer. • Extra features are available upon contributing "any" amount. • Supports "Save to Google Drive" • Right click context menu for quick screen captures • Assign shortcut keys, details here: http://goo.gl/OZXCc8
Take a full or partial snapshot of any website or even upload an image into the cloud that you'd like to share or send to someone. You can draw arrows, lines, circles to point out things or even move, erase or delete selections and even annotate the snapshot by placing text right on the image.
Then you can copy the image to the clipboard and paste it into your email or download the image onto your desktop. You can also get a direct link to the image and share it on Facebook or Twitter with direct links to the image.
User reviews summary
- Easy to use
- Functions well
- High functionality including screen recording
- Usable across multiple platforms
- Ability to edit screenshots
- Full page capture sometimes dysfunctional
- Inconvenience in starting with the arrow tool
- Issues with the crop tool in full page capture
- Occasional failure to trigger
- No zoom out functionality
- Ease of use
- Developer's work and support
- Full page capture issues
- Use in professional contexts
- Direct and intuitive usage
Explain and Send Screenshots is relatively safe to use as it requires very minimum permissions.
Explain and Send Screenshots has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Explain and Send Screenshots: