Boomerang for Gmail
Meeting scheduling and email management tool trusted by millions. Schedule meetings, track responses, send later, and more.
Boomerang for Gmail is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 1,039,168 weekly active users The latest version is 1.5.4, and it was published 19 days ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Boomerang for Gmail here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version.
How to install Boomerang for Gmail from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run chrome-stats.exe file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from chrome-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the Boomerang for Gmail CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download Boomerang for Gmail CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Boomerang for Gmail CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Boomerang for Gmail.
How to install Boomerang for Gmail from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Boomerang for Gmail ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Boomerang for Gmail ZIP file from step 1. Boomerang for Gmail is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Boomerang for Gmail: