Connective signing extension
This extension allows for document signing
Connective signing extension is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 1,781,030 weekly active users The latest version is 1.0.6, and it was published 2 months ago.
Total download count: 3
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Connective signing extension here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|1.0.6||Sign in to download||3.01K||3||2023-04-13|
How to install Connective signing extension from a CRX file
- Download the Connective signing extension CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Connective signing extension CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Connective signing extension.
How to install Connective signing extension from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Connective signing extension ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Connective signing extension ZIP file from step 1. Connective signing extension is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Connective signing extension:
FEPWeb CMS Digital Signature Extension
Publisher: FEPWeb do Brasil
User count: 149,830
This extension is used to digitally sign documents with digital certificates.
User count: 39,169
MSTC Signer App
User count: 8,753
MSTC Signer Chrome Extension