DriveSlides by Matt Miller and Alice Keeler
Create a Google Slides presentation out of a Drive folder of images.
What is DriveSlides by Matt Miller and Alice Keeler?
DriveSlides by Matt Miller and Alice Keeler was a useful Chrome extension that allowed its users to create a Google Slides presentation using the images stored in a particular Drive folder. This made it perfect for educational or professional presentations. It is important to note that DriveSlides is no longer available. It's recommended to use the 'Photo to Slides' Add-on from the G Suite Marketplace instead.
Unfortunately DriveSlides is no longer available. Please use Photo to Slides Add-on from the G Suite Marketplace https://gsuite.google.com/marketplace/app/photos_to_slides/647697115592
User reviews summary
- Great tool for quickly creating slideshows with images from a Google Drive Folder
- Can save users a significant amount of time
- Easy to move pictures into a slide presentation
- Issues with the app not being verified by Google for sign in
- Difficult to understand how the extension works
- Limited to 50 photos at a time, and sometimes even less than that, which may not be enough for some users
- Inability to sort images before creating the slideshow
- Does not always maintain the order of photos from the folder
- The limit of being able to pull in only 30 to 50 slides at a time
- Not maintaining the order of photos as in the folder
- Functionality to directly pull images from a Google Drive folder into a slide presentation
DriveSlides by Matt Miller and Alice Keeler is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install DriveSlides by Matt Miller and Alice Keeler if you trust the publisher.
DriveSlides by Matt Miller and Alice Keeler has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to DriveSlides by Matt Miller and Alice Keeler: