Cisco Webex Content Sharing
Share content when joining meetings directly from your browser through the Cisco Webex Meetings and Cisco Webex Teams web apps.
Cisco Webex Content Sharing is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 848,325 weekly active users The latest version is 188.8.131.52, and it was published 2 years ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Cisco Webex Content Sharing here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version.
|184.108.40.206||Sign in to download||35.36K||7||2022-02-09|
Upgrade to download older files
How to install Cisco Webex Content Sharing from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run chrome-stats.exe file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from chrome-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the Cisco Webex Content Sharing CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download Cisco Webex Content Sharing CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Cisco Webex Content Sharing CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Cisco Webex Content Sharing.
How to install Cisco Webex Content Sharing from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Cisco Webex Content Sharing ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Cisco Webex Content Sharing ZIP file from step 1. Cisco Webex Content Sharing is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Cisco Webex Content Sharing: