Windows 10 Accounts
Sign in to supported websites with accounts on Windows 10
Is Windows 10 Accounts safe to use?
Rating: 3.11 (424)
Version: 1.0.5 (Last updated: 2021-09-03)
Click to see
Risk level: Safe
# 34Upgrade your subscription to see ranking in other categories
Use this extension to sign in to supported websites with accounts on Windows 10. If you have a Microsoft supported identity on Windows 10, you won’t be required to enter your credentials to sign in to supported websites. You’ll need to use this extension if your organization has implemented conditional access policy. Currently, this extension supports Azure Active Directory identities.
- Refined Microsoft Teams
- PictureMate - View tagged FB pics
- Adblocker for Chrome - NoAds
- Nod - Reactions for Google Meet
- WA Self Sender - Send Messages Free
- Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker - Best VPN
- Udemy Downloader
- AdBlock — best ad blocker
- Google Keep - Notes and Lists
- EquatIO - Math made digital
- ImTranslator: Translator, Dictionary, TTS
- Forest: stay focused, be present View more...