Sign in to supported websites with accounts on Windows 10 and later versions
Windows Accounts is available to install from Chrome Web Store
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Windows Accounts here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|1.0.7||Sign in to download||5.72K||42||2022-06-14|
|1.0.6||Upgrade subscription to download older files||47.32K||16||2022-02-18|
|1.0.5||Upgrade subscription to download older files||47.32K||49||2022-02-09|
|1.0.4||Upgrade subscription to download older files||47.05K||6||2021-01-14|
|1.0.3||Upgrade subscription to download older files||47.01K||2||2020-11-26|
|1.0.2||Upgrade subscription to download older files||46.69K||2||2020-09-12|
How to install Windows Accounts from a CRX file
- Download the Windows Accounts CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Windows Accounts CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Windows Accounts.
How to install Windows Accounts from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Windows Accounts ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Windows Accounts ZIP file from step 1. Windows Accounts is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Windows Accounts: