Let your Cisco phone dial a number by the click of a button right within your Google Contacts.
Is Cisco Dialer safe to use?
# 14081Upgrade your subscription to see ranking in other categories
- - - NEW - - - If you're looking for in-page and context menu dial then try out the beta version here:http://goo.gl/HHM2EP
Please remove or disable the stable version if you want to use the beta! Cisco Dialer adds a little phone icon behind every phone number within your Google Contacts to quickly dial a number on your Cisco based IP phone. Just open the extension settings and add the address of your phone. Now open Google Mail and select Contacts. Select a contact and hover over a phone entry. You should now see a little phone icon. Click on it and your phone should start dialing the number. Have Fun! Tested with the Cisco SPA500 Series IP Phones but should also work on other Cisco IP based phones.
- Refined Microsoft Teams
- PictureMate - View tagged FB pics
- Adblocker for Chrome - NoAds
- Nod - Reactions for Google Meet
- WA Self Sender - Send Messages Free
- Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker - Best VPN
- Udemy Downloader
- Google Keep - Notes and Lists
- Screencastify - Screen Video Recorder
- Google Keep Chrome Extension
- Office Editing for Docs, Sheets & Slides
- Capital One Shopping: Add to Chrome for Free
- Dark Reader View more...