Microsoft Teams Screen sharing
Share your computer screen in a Microsoft Teams meeting
What is Microsoft Teams Screen sharing?
Microsoft Teams Screen sharing is a unique Chrome extension that makes sharing your screen in Teams meetings a seamless process. Whether you need to present your entire computer screen, display a specific application, or even just a single Chrome tab, this extension is equipped to handle your needs, all within the convenience of Google Chrome.
When you use Chrome to make a Teams call or join a meeting, the Google Chrome Extension lets you:
- Share your screen
- Share any desktop app
- Share any Chrome tab
User reviews summary
- Some users find it useful for sharing screen during Teams meetings on Chrome
- Helpful for using PowerPoint in presenter mode on the web version of Teams
- Some non-English speaking users expressed satisfaction
- Screen sharing does not work for many users, particularly on Chrome OS
- Does not function properly, with greyed out icon on Chrome
- Unexpected prompts during installation
- Functionality issues
- Problems on Chrome OS
- Icon remaining greyed/inactive
Microsoft Teams Screen sharing may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
Microsoft Teams Screen sharing has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Microsoft Teams Screen sharing: