VWO plugin lets you add observations and download heat maps and scrollmap.
VWO is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 61,244 weekly active users The latest version is 1.0.66, and it was published a month ago.
Total download count: 74
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of VWO here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
How to install VWO from a CRX file
- Download the VWO CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded VWO CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install VWO.
How to install VWO from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the VWO ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked VWO ZIP file from step 1. VWO is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to VWO:
ClickValue's VWO Chrome extension
User count: 340
A Visual Web Optimizer extension to see active experiments and change variations
Page Analytics (by Google)
User count: 774,698
The Page Analytics Chrome Extension allows you to see how customers interact with your web pages.
Tag Assistant Legacy (by Google)
User count: 2,758,714
Tag Assistant helps to troubleshoot installation of various Google tags including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and more.