Request Interceptor Extension for Chrome.
What is Request Interceptor?
Request Interceptor is a Chrome extension designed to provide users with broad control over HTTP/HTTPS request packets. Its functionalities include intercepting and forwarding requests, dropping or modifying intercepted requests, editing header values and POST data. The extension also allows addition or deletion of custom request headers, saving request details as a JSON file and copying URLS from requests. Users can select which resource types to intercept and browse request history for advanced tracking.
Request Interceptor provides you to intercept HTTP/HTTPS request packets. After intercepting, those request packets you can:
- Forward intercepted requests,
- Drop intercepted requests,
- Modify header values,
- Modify POST data,
- Add customized request headers,
- Delete customized request headers,
- Save request details as a JSON file,
- Copy URLs from requests,
- Pick which resource types to intercept,
- Browse request history.
User reviews summary
- Works very well to edit a POST body before the request goes out
- This extension is impressive
- Nice/simple to use
- Does not work or has functionality issues for some users
- The extensions gallery cannot be scripted error message
- Poor design or needs better design
- Does not work
- Ability to download requests as JSON
- Needs a filter feature for requests
Request Interceptor is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Request Interceptor if you trust the publisher.
Request Interceptor has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Request Interceptor: