tweak: mock and modify HTTP requests
Mock or modify your HTTP requests to test, develop and demo your web application
What is tweak: mock and modify HTTP requests?
tl;dr tweak allows you to mock and modify HTTP requests without leaving the browser
You can intercept requests/API calls and 🪄 ﹥ Modify ⁃ Response data and headers ⁃ Status code ⁃ Request payload 💸 ⁃ Request headers 💸 ﹥ Delay individual requests/API calls ﹥ Export and import rules to organize and share your configs with your team ﹥ Search requests in the background to import them automatically
User reviews summary
- Easy to use and understand
- Helps with network request mocking
- Great for testing APIs and creating mock data
- Saves a lot of time for developer
- Doesn't show the request in Network tab of Developer tools
- Can slow down the browser
- Sometimes requires refreshing the tab
- Useful in developing and testing APIs
- Has occasional bugs or issues
tweak: mock and modify HTTP requests may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
tweak: mock and modify HTTP requests has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to tweak: mock and modify HTTP requests: